- The Mediterranean Cheese Making Kit is an amazing gift.
- Each one of our kits makes 20 batches of cheese.
- There are five varieties to make in each box, including:
- Each box comes with everything need to make the Mediterranean cheeses, all you have to do is add the milk, either full fat cow or goats milk.
- The box includes a recipe book, all the pots that you will need are inside the box, all you need is a large pan and a spoon.
- The kits are ideal for vegetarians and are gluten free, they will last over a year and you don't have to make all the batches together, thankfully.
- Each time you make a batch it will make around 600-900grams, depending on the cheese.
- It only takes around an hour to make a batch, you can eat the cheese immediately and it should keep for around 5-7 days in the fridge once made.
See ingredient list below for potential allergens.
Packaged in an environment where trace elements of nuts may be found.
Anhydrous Citric Acid 200g, Organic Sea Salt 200g, Vegetarian Rennet (Enzymatic Microbial Coagulant), Dried Basil 10g, Dried Mint 10g, Dried Oregano 10g
24cm x 12cm x 15cm